- Integrity Healthcare...
- $203,640.00 -203,640.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
116 E Main St
- 249-bed community hospital, an affiliate of a Family Medicine Residency
- Established 18 physician team with two clinical performance nurses
- Average of 5-8 Admissions with the support of residents and medical student
- Open ICU with excellent specialty back-up
- No procedures required
- Flexible schedule and accommodating shift options; Option to work 12 or 15 shifts per month
- Meditech EMR
- Paid relocation and substantial sign-on bonuses
- One year of Hospitalist experience in an academic setting required
Central Connecticut offers a variety of housing styles and prices located in attractive neighborhoods, a plethora of award-winning schools, performing arts, and friendly, community-spirited residents. Taking in all CT has to offer will be easy with 31 weeks off per year!
- Connecticut offers 42 higher education institutions, a host of historical and cultural amenities, quality health care and a diverse natural environment from the peak of Bear Mountain to the 1,065 miles of coastal shoreline, which includes all saltwater-influenced watercourses
- Nationally recognized for excellent public and private school systems
Associated topics: family practice, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...