Industry: Healthcare - Physician - Family Medicine/General Practice
Type: Full Time
$204,660.00 - 204,660.00
1) Rounds: Daily rounds start in medical (open) ICU at 7 a.m., Surgical floor (Orthopedic cases), medical floor.
2) Daily Census: 18-22 patients per day on average distributed as follow:
a) Medical ICU: 3-4 patient per day
b) Medical floor: 12-14 patients per day
c) Surgical floor: 3-4 patients per day
3) Shifts: Flexible schedule. Fifteen (15) morning shifts from 7 a.m to 7 p.m. Seven to eight (7-8) night call shifts from 7 p.m to 7 a.m.
4) Hospitalist program expectation: The successful candidate must be a board certified, Texas licensed internal medicine or family medicine physician. The ideal candidate will have 3 -5 years of hospitalist experience.
It is preferred if the candidate can perform the following procedures, however it is not required.
-Ultrasound guided central line placement
- Arterial line placement
- Video-assisted endotracheal intubation
We are looking for a candidate who is able to perform at the level we are currently performing or better that way our team can be nurtured, grow and perform well on our daily operations
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, nocturnist, practice, primary care, urgent, urgent care