Neurology opening in , Illinois. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Neurology APP to join our group at our main campus.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join a growing team of ten Neurologists and six Advanced Practice Providers
- Flexible scheduling with either five 8 or four 10 hour shifts
- Experience with strokes or other neurological conditions
- Perform physical exams (new and rechecks)
- Coordinate patient care including testing, rehabilitation, medications and provide patient/family education
- Must possess excellent clinical skills and be able to function with high level of autonomy
- Proficiency with electronic health record required
We are recognized as a national leader in quality care. Healthgrades recently recognized Hospital as the top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke and neurosurgery. As a Comprehensive Stroke Center, we provide comprehensive services including Vascular Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, and Neurointerventionalist services.
Master's degree in Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Current Illinois physician assistant or nurse practitioner licensure.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke