Maintenance Technician A - Integrity Tree Services (Follansbee)
Compensation: $28,640.00 - $53,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Under limited supervision, the mechanic position performs work of considerable difficulty in the repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment; performs related work as assigned.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diagnoses, rebuilds and repairs vehicles and equipment.
- Performs inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- May act as lead person in foremans absence.
- Trains and coaches less experienced mechanics.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel 10% of the time in order to support production needs
- Ability to be covered under ITS auto insurance policy
- Within the last 10 years, 5 years of experience and/or training in vehicle/construction equipment repair and maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated experience working with a team.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects that weigh up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Must be teachable and willing to learn
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to maintain our drug/alcohol free, profanity free, tobacco free and gossip free work environment.
- Experience with acetylene and electric arc welding.
- Experience utilitzing Manager Plus or other maintenance inventory system.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.WORK ENVIRONMENT/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday.
Due to the nature of the job, the employee must be available on-call early/late hours to deal with delays, bad weather and emergencies at the job site.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.TRAVEL
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to travel 10% of the time in order to support production needs
Ability to be covered under ITS auto insurance policy
Within the last 10 years, 5 years of experience and/or training in vehicle/construction equipment repair and maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Demonstrated experience working with a team.
Must be able to lift and carry objects that weigh up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
Must be teachable and willing to learn
Must be able to maintain our drug/alcohol free, profanity free, tobacco free and gossip free work environment.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field service, field service technician, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...