Healthcare - Nursing
500 Homestead Ln
Ready to take control of your schedule AND earn more?
IntelyCare is a nurse staffing agency focused on taking care of those who take care of everyone else. As an employee of IntelyCare, you'll have the freedom and flexibility to choose where and when you'd like to work. Whether it's morning, afternoon, or night shifts, we've got options for you.
We re looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
to work in our skilled nursing facilities near Hershey, PA
.CONTROL YOUR SCHEDULE
As an employee of IntelyCare, you don't have to worry about playing phone-tag to schedule your shifts. Simply log in, pick the shifts you want to work, and sign up. That's it!WORK IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Simply edit your preferences and we'll alert you every time there's a shift available that matches your needs!FIND SHIFTS FAST
Within seconds, browse jobs that match your work preferences and accept an assignment. Our friendly facilities upload their work needs every day, so you have plenty of shifts to choose from.YOUR OPINION IS VALUED
After every shift, you will have an opportunity to rate your experience. We work to ensure you enjoy each assignment!Why work at IntelyCare?
We re a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work.
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App: Browse and pick up shifts, check in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app.
- Schedule Flexibility: Work where you want and when you want. Browse the shifts that fit your schedule.
- Competitive Pay: We hire the best and we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements
Requires applicable certified nursing assistant (CNA) state license. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.
- Performs various direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Reports to a registered nurse, charge Nurse, or manager.
Associated topics: associate, certified nursing, certified nursing assistant, cna, cnm, crna, family medicine, gerontological nurse practitioner, ob, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...