The Field Supervisor is responsible for supervising exhibit installations and break-downs for Jack Morton clients at event venues across the United States. This person is responsible for ensuring that the tasks are executed in an effective and cost-conscious manner in order to meet our client's expectations.
* Review project deliverables with the Project Manager including floor plans, schedules, inventories, and work orders. * Ensure that all standard pull & prep procedures are adequately followed on all projects including reviewing the ship-list for accuracy prior to property leaving the building. * Ensure all trade show details and requirements are met. * Manage onsite execution to ensure quality, efficiency and on-time installation and dismantling of properties and project deliverables per schedule and budget. * Ensure client's expectations are met throughout the trade show including all levels of detail. * Utilize your industry knowledge and skills to troubleshoot situations and communicate accordingly to all the appropriate parties. * Once the trade show has concluded, supervise the dismantle of the booth, ensuring complete and proper packing of all property and assets for shipping including graphics, hardware, and supplies. * Prepare and submit timely documentation of all assigned tasks including photos for each show. * Report to the Project Manager any changes, requests, or issues incurred, as well as the resolution and communication with the client * Understands all aspects of construction
* Onsite installation experience
* Detail oriented
* Problem solver
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Client focused
* Understands company's goals
* Computer & desktop skills
Jack Morton is an EOE Veteran/M/F/Disability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.