Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. The Corporate & Investment Banking Division is looking for graduates with a brilliant academic experience interested in facing challenging internship.
Scope and Purpose
* Support the Relationship Managers and the senior Assistants RMs of the Italian Desk in:o the completion of documentation required to open accounts, transfer funds, and customer service.o the preparation of customer account opening forms and maintaining customer profiles in SIRE.o handling of Loans, Time Deposits, Payment Orders (i.e. evaluating if accounts have sufficient funds, placing holds, checking documentation, forwarding to Relationship Managers for approval and then to the department that will execute payment), Foreign Exchange, Money Market transactions with customers. o handling of general account related correspondence and internal memos for subsequent forwarding to the appropriate departments, customers and/or Head Officeo performing all the Know Your Customer tasks and related compliance activities? Assist Relationship Managers with the preparation of credit recommendations (when applicable) and credit (when applicable)/legal files maintenance; ? Preparation of Legal Documentation Checklist; ? Input of the Desk yearly budget figures.
* Previous internship in a Financial Institution is a plus; ? Previous experience in assisting corporate clients is a plus.
* Knowledge of corporate finance and related products; ? Knowledge of international payment processes and basics of trade finance common practices.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration; ? Fluency in both English and Italian is a must; ? Proven capability to manage high volumes of transactions; ? Strong interpersonal skills.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.