The VP, Consulting will develop and lead a new offering within Cadreon and collaborate with internal sales partners and senior leadership. They will identify opportunities and consult with key clients to model strategic marketing and data strategies and generate new revenue streams and better client retention.
The VP, Consulting will bring a deep understanding of data, digital and programmatic advertising and results driven strategies that will inform and engage senior decision makers on marketing and data solutions that think outside the box and surpass their KPIs.
This role is called Consulting for reason! You must be able to have in-depth conversations with senior decision makers and their influencers that audits their existing business challenges to develop a POV that will inform the above strategies. You must also be able to articulate the value of these strategies - why their investment in these new frameworks will have solid ROI - and help sell it through.
This individual must be highly motivated with the ability to work across a matrixed organization in a startup environment to bring key decision makers both within and outside of IPG MediaBrands to the table. They must also identify emerging and new business opportunities by staying on top of industry news and trends.
Again, this is a consulting role:
* Understand and audit the challenges our clients face to better understand how we can model that into a framework for growth and land marketing and media investment at scale
* Have broad based knowledge across a variety of industries with an understanding of expected outcomes from key clients and engage with their senior leaders in strategic discussions
* Apply audience data and analytics against client KPI's to model out and create innovative media packages and never-been-done solutions
* Package up Cadreon's suite of products, channels and data partnerships to develop strategies that will drive profitable revenue growth against our key accounts and drive better performance and outcomes for our clients
* Analyze and optimize these frameworks of growth to drive maximum ROI and margin and replicate them in other industry verticals
* Partner with senior leadership, client management and sales to foster a consultative selling strategy
* Staying on top of new and emerging technologies that will push these strategies further to drive innovation and better outcomes for clients
* Being comfortable in even thriving in a fast paced, high growth company
* Networking and effectively working with senior executives and decision makers across brands, clients and agencies
* Rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes while acting as an analyst, a consultant and a strategist.
Experience / Education
* B.S. or MBA, in Marketing or Business
* Media, Agency, Search, Ad Tech industry experience a huge plus
* 10+ years experience
Cadreon is IPG Mediabrand's Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in New York, Cadreon operates in 68 markets worldwide.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, analyst, chief marketing officer, cmo, endowment, fundraise, lead generation, newspaper, stewardship