We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Healix team as a Media Planner. In this role you will assist in the media planning process for our top clients and help take digital planning to the next level. As a Media Planner you will create, innovate, and guide the planning process. This opportunity will kick-start your career in media and provide a platform to partner with the world's leading consumer brands.
* Work collaboratively with team members to develop and manage media plans across mediums, including Digital, TV and/or Print * Manage the day-to-day implementation, optimization, and performance of campaign activities including authorizations, budgets, and the reconciliation process * Analyze and provide clients with research data and media/marketing information as well as strategic analysis of campaigns * Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns * Effectively manage time and responsibilities in regards to deadlines and client needs * Accommodate ad hoc responsibilities and evolving job duties
* Bachelor degree required * Concentration in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration preferred
* 1-2 years' experience working in an agency setting preferred * At least a year of experience in prior media planning function * Previous internship in related field strongly preferred
* Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills * Ability to effectively multi-task multiple, competing priorities, and projects through strong time management and organization * Proficient understanding of accounting principles, data analyzing, and market research * Ability to work effectively cross functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other various outside vendors * Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) * Focus on self-development and learning
We understand what makes people human and how they interact with their environment... and it's more than their demographic, their condition or their profession. With over $17 Billion in marketplace clout, and part of the IPG Mediabrands family, Healix is an innovative global healthcare media agency with unparalleled buying power, preferred rates, and a proven track record for success. We're a company filled with creative thinkers who are experts in healthcare, and who examine issues, brainstorm solutions, and recommend media engagement strategies based on insights that others often don't see.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.