Mediabrands - Senior Analyst MB International (20152881)
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Financial Analyst role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to perform analysis of Financial Statements (operating results, financial performance and Balance Sheet accounts) of Mediabrands International business units. He/she will assist in the identification of financial risk areas and any related follow ups / resolutions.
The Financial Analyst will also provide assistance to senior management in the process and documentation to support signing of any Client required Certification letter.
* Support on the timely review and analysis of International markets/agencies Financial Statements (Hyperion results) to identify financial risk areas and any related follow ups / resolutions * Assess and execute financial analysis in order to optimize business controls and processes * Evaluate financial results, summarize key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate critical updates to senior leadership * Help maintain sustainable process and documentation to support signing of any Client required Certification letter * Provide dynamic support for all ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
* BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, or a related field; CPA desired
* Minimum 5 years work experience (public / private mix is preferred)
* Prior experience with reporting software, database, and other BI tools such ACL, Spotfire required * Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Hyperion and Smartview * Problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement * Fluent in a second language is a plus
IPG Mediabrands was founded by Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) in 2007 to manage all of its global media related assets. Today, we manage over $37 billion in marketing investment on behalf of our clients, employing over 10,500 marketing communication, media and technology specialists in over 130 countries.
IPG Mediabrands embraces that technology has outpaced the traditional marketing funnel. Today we analyze and optimize our efforts in real time to get the very best results for our clients. Our speed, agility and data smarts ensure we continue to create growth for many of the world's biggest brands. IPG Mediabrands' network of agencies includes UM, Initiative, Cadreon, Reprise, Magna Global, and Orion Holdings as well as specialty units including Rapport, ID Media, and the IPG Media Lab.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.