Mediabrands - Senior Manager International Account & Compliance (20152879)
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The International Accounting & Compliance Sr. Manager serves as the Network lead liaising with each regional (EMEA, LATAM and APAC) Controller Team and CFO to resolve key Accounting and Reporting issues.
The Sr. Manager is responsible to perform timely review and analysis of International markets/agencies Financial Statements (Hyperion results) to identify financial risk areas and any related follow ups / resolutions. He/she is responsible for monitoring SOX controls compliance and issues remediation for the International markets.
The Sr. Manager is also responsible for maintaining/improving the process and control documentation to support signing of any Client required Certification letter.
* Partner with regional RCT teams to solve key accounting and reporting issues identifying process improvements * Lead contact for Regional Controllers Team (RCT) and CFOs re: monthly / quarterly / year end reporting and Business Controls compliance utilizing \"Open Pages (OP)\" control report system and Hyperion * Perform timely review and analysis of International markets Financial Statements (Hyperion results) to identify financial risk areas and any related follow up / resolutions * Perform on site visits to markets deemed high risk or with financial control deficiencies * Monitor remediation of SOX and Non-SOX issues identified by IA, RCT or PwC * Coordinate the roll out of new policies and procedures including best practices to our International regions * Provide guidance and tactical control solutions/processes to International markets as needed * Maintain/improve the process and control documentation to support signing of any Client required Certification letter. * Ad hoc projects
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting - CPA preferred
* Minimum 12 years professional experience including Media and / or Advertising Industry (prior Big 4 experience a plus)
* Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles, concepts and processes with International accounting experience * Management experience with professional staff in multiple locations * Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Agency management and Network * Willingness and ability to participate in occasional meetings/calls during non-standard hours to allow direct communication with individuals oversees * Willingness to travel domestic and international to work with others in the organization * SAP / Hyperion / Smartview knowledge required, good Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
IPG Mediabrands was founded by Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) in 2007 to manage all of its global media related assets. Today, we manage over $37 billion in marketing investment on behalf of our clients, employing over 10,500 marketing communication, media and technology specialists in over 130 countries.
IPG Mediabrands embraces that technology has outpaced the traditional marketing funnel. Today we analyze and optimize our efforts in real time to get the very best results for our clients. Our speed, agility and data smarts ensure we continue to create growth for many of the world's biggest brands. IPG Mediabrands' network of agencies includes UM, Initiative, Cadreon, Reprise, Magna Global, and Orion Holdings as well as specialty units including Rapport, ID Media, and the IPG Media Lab.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.