Reprise - Associate Director, Paid Social (20153170)
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Paid Social in our New York office who will be able to lead a team in developing and executing innovative Paid Social Advertising media plans and cross-discipline/corridor communications planning. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the client receives comprehensive media and communications plans that address their strategic objectives. These responsibilities will also include the development of strong cross-functional teams and client relationships, serving as team leads for the execution of world-class social programs.
* Key participant in strategic media planning and execution * Serves as a resource for managers, sr. analysts / analysts for advice and counsel * Recommends targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media and content strategies * Becomes an expert in the client's business and builds trusted partnerships with all levels of clients * Ensures best practices are applied across account responsibilities * Demonstrates ability to present and sell strategies/plans through to the client * Develops, trains and motivates team of assistants, planners and supervisors * Proactively seeks out and studies information to remain current on media trends * Recognizes and acts on opportunities to grow business * Ability to develop thought-leadership collateral for public consumption, and / or participation in conferences and relevant media communities
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
* Five to eight years of experience in digital media planning, including three to five years management experience required * Agency experience preferred
* Very strong experience in developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social / native advertising / content marketing programs - in excess of $1mm annually * Strong understanding of cross channel planning, demonstrating strong coordination of digital and offline media efforts. * Extensive experience writing and presenting relevant information * Understanding of marketing and communications process, and ability to execute streamlined processes across clients, media partners, and other agencies. * Demonstrated ability to grow junior talent and help develop team skills / careers
At Reprise, we're reinventing digital experiences everywhere, every day. With end-to-end capabilities that include search, social media, content creation, product and web development, eRetail and strategy, we cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach. Armed with intelligent insights and an audience-first approach, our expert team of specialists deliver integrated initiatives that help the world's biggest brands connect to the people who drive their business forward - efficiently and effectively. Part of the Mediabrands division of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 40 offices around the world. To learn more about how we can empower your business, visit reprisedigital.com now
Associated topics: demand, demand generation, event, fundraise, major gift, marketplace, media, principle gift, public relations, relation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.