- IPG Mediabrands
- $77,470.00 -200,130.00/year*
21 Warren St
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Reprise team as a Specialist, Paid Social. As a Specialist, Paid Social you will assist in the day-to-day stewarding of both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our top clients, and help take social media planning to the next level. This opportunity will provide a platform to partner with the world's leading consumer brands.
* Work closely with Account/Media team on the development, implementation and optimization of campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
* Serve as resource in terms of gathering and distributing research around the industry or our clients
* Develop a strong working relationship with the media sales community, specifically our partners, to become the point person for day to day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns:
* Investigate new sites/media vehicles relevant to clients' media campaigns
* Work with sales reps to develop new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve performance of clients' advertising
* Use research tools to develop profile of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
* Ensure agreed upon pacing and delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients and accurate/useful performance reports
* Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns
* Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, etc.) relevant to clients' business with Society
* Reconcile all campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced/credited properly
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Previous agency experience strongly preferred
* 1-3 years experience in Paid Social strongly preferred
* Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media / marketing with strong working knowledge of the Internet - and an active user / participant in social media a plus.
* Proactive ability to multi-task, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers
* Strong desire to learn and build knowledge of: social media, native advertising, marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., Facebook and Twitter Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics
At Reprise, we're reinventing digital experiences everywhere, every day. With end-to-end capabilities that include search, social media, content creation, product and web development, eRetail and strategy, we cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach. Armed with intelligent insights and an audience-first approach, our expert team of specialists deliver integrated initiatives that help the world's biggest brands connect to the people who drive their business forward - efficiently and effectively. Part of the Mediabrands division of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 40 offices around the world. To learn more about how we can empower your business, visit reprisedigital.com now.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.