UM - Director, Addressable Content Strategy (20152977)
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Part of UM Studios, our Addressable Content Strategists help clients develop personalized content at scale leveraging the Addressable Content Engine. Our ACE team is looking for a Director, Addressable Content Strategy
The Addressable Content Engine (ACE) is the nexus of data, media, creative and technology, generating personalized brand experiences at scale while creating 1 to 1 connections with audiences based on consumer insights and content consumption behavior, in the moments that matter most
ACE puts audiences at the center of media plans, where message relevancy is matched with media reach. We do this by building plans and creative tailored to the right person (audience), in the right place (contextual inventory) and the right moment (real-world trigger) to create the most relevant message possible. From there, technology is leveraged to dynamically assemble and distribute content in real-time to our consumers. This allows for our brands to fulfill on a wide range of upper to lower funnel tactics efficiently and effectively, all while driving the greatest breakthrough possible.
* Work with clients, our agency leaders, data, programmatic, and analytics leaders to understand brand objectives and campaign level needs (stated and unstated) related to leveraging insights to build personalized content. * Prioritize, customize, and present relevant recommendations as part of the new business or existing client sales process to address client needs * Work with client and our team to build performance focused content that delivers on business results. * Develop strategic recommendations and gain alignment to project plan for the client * Build holistic campaign deliverables to estimate scope and pricing, and help guide work of related teams during post-sale implementation * Facilitate the process of developing or clarifying the addressable content strategy * Oversee and stay informed on implementation of closed-loop measurement plans to demonstrate the value of the addressable content in driving growth for our client, adjusting strategy as needed based on findings * Work with account teams and clients to ensure the long-term health of the relationship, both by delivering strong results from audience work, and by ensuring that the key client stakeholders feel good about the overall success and value of those results * Work with analytics account teams to help identify clients with strong potential for growth in addressable content, then develop plans for driving growth with those prospects * Contribute to the success of the overall team by participating or co-leading training, commercialization prep, product, or partnership development initiatives as needed
* Curiosity * Collaboration, including ability to drive clarity in a multi-stakeholder environment * Knowledge of dynamic technology and data environment as it relates to content * Strong understanding of the US data and ad tech ecosystem essential, with a focus on identity management (Experian, Axciom, Neustar), programmatic, and addressable TV * Understanding of audience analytics capabilities and good practices (measurement, matching, onboarding, workflow, limitations and workarounds, etc.) in the current environment * Working knowledge of data factors driving project success (e.g. role and value of ideas like PII vs. anonymized data, cookies vs. people, panels vs. census, passive vs. active/survey data, fused vs. matched data, etc.) * Presentation development of strategic recommendation. * Team management and leadership * Strong written and verbal communication * Ability to engage, develop, and give feedback to drive success of colleagues not reporting to you directly * Willingness to travel to clients and other firm offices up to 40-60% * Demonstrated success leading work with multi-location multi-functional teams strongly preferred
* Bachelor's degree or higher * 5-8 years of experience in digital media planning or media analytics, including at least 4 working in a creative, AdTech and or digital strategy role
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc. * Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better. * Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do. * Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required. * Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with. * Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify, Exxon, and BMW.
Associated topics: art director, director, editor in chief, executive, film, floor manager, head writer, manager, president, principal editor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.