We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the UM team as a Digital Manager, Integrated Investment. In this role you will assist in the national media buying. The Digital Manager, Integrated Investment is responsible for managing a team in developing, executing, and monitoring media plans for clients. This person is also responsible for the strategic and tactical development of planning and buying with the integration of all UM's services.
* Develops, presents, manages and measures media programs and defines media objectives and strategies consistent with brand marketing objectives
* Ensures strategic consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
* Measures media performance at all stages to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met to client satisfaction
* Recommends targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media strategies
* Develops buying guidelines and supervises buying process and stewardship for media programs
* Oversees relationship with media vendors and supervise negotiation of media
* Oversees metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations
* Maintains relationships and sets client's expectations, ensuring timely creation & delivery of work
* Prepares & delivers client communications & presentations
* Assists in managing team performance to achieve desired results by defining roles and responsibilities for the Media Buyer/Assistant Media Buyer
* Ensures knowledge sharing across groups, open communication & provides thought leadership
* Identifies & builds functional expertise or knowledge in a relevant, unique & specific media area, including digital media expertise
* Seeks out information to remain current on media trends
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Four to Five years' experience in media buying
* Digital media knowledge required
* Proven knowledge of online buying and research tools and resources
* Experience with marketing and communications process required
* Proven experience in writing and presenting relevant information to client audience
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc.
* Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better.
* Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do.
* Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required.
* Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with.
* Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify Exxon, and BMW.