UM's Decision Sciences team is one of the largest and most robust agency-side digital media analytics groups in the country. Our work spans measurement planning, tracking design, forecasting, methodology consultation, customized reporting solutions, and campaign performance analysis. We have hands on experience in every category of digital delivery, tracking and measurement technology, and manage a high volume of large, aggressively innovative campaigns. The Decision Sciences team partners closely with the agency's media planning and research teams, and is dedicated to capturing and analyzing the best campaign data possible for ongoing performance optimization.
The Decision Sciences Partner sits at the intersection of the Decision Sciences client services team and the agency business leaders. This person is responsible for managing Decision Sciences talent as well as actively participating in agency initiatives and driving best practices.
* Lead the overall programmatic planning and approach for Coke
* Lead the programmatic measurement agenda and consult on greater digital measurement approaches priorities
* Oversee the day to day development of client programmatic deliverables
* Consult with technology, data and research vendors to facilitate better, more informed measurement and programmatic activation
* Develop, distribute and implement best practices and POVs to ensure the highest quality work
* Provide thought leadership around programmatic, digital measurement trends and best practice
* Understand and translate clients' business needs into a programmatic media approach
* Actively manage the work, with a wiliness to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done
* Talent Management:
* Manage and mentor Manager(s), Sr. Analyst(s) and Analyst(s) including providing career path guidance, growth opportunities and performance evaluations
* Manage the allocation of resources based on individuals' strengths and client needs
* Participate in the hiring process to ensure a team composition with the diversity of skills required to meet client needs
* Work with Client Business Partners to develop and make DS staffing and scope recommendations
* Agency Responsibilities:
* Maintain inter-discipline relationships with planning, ad operations, strategy, research and advanced analytics to improve our overall agency product
* Help create a lively and engaging agency culture through active participation in internal activities
* Perform other duties as required and assigned
* BA/BS or equivalent degree required
* MBA or other graduate degree a plus
* 5-7 years of relevant experience
* Experience with various DSPs and DMPs
* Knowledge of building PMPs/working with SSPs
* Experience with consumer data sources - Crossix, NCS, DLX
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint
* Strong oral and written communication abilities
* Strong managerial skills with experience managing a small team
* Understanding of relational database principles and analytical practices (SQL, PowerPivot, BI platforms)
* Understanding and experience with data visualization tools (Tableau)
* Conflict resolution abilities
* Prioritization and time management skills
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc.
* Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better.
* Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do.
* Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required.
* Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with.
* Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify Exxon, and BMW.
Associated topics: capital, commercial, consultant, credit, economics, market, investment, pricing, real estate, valuation