We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the UM team as a Senior Associate, Integrated Investment. In this role you will assist in the media buying process for our top clients and help take digital buying to the next level. As a Senior Associate, Integrated Investment you will create, innovate, and guide the buying process. This opportunity will kick-start your career in media and provide a platform to partner with the world's leading consumer brands.
* Oversee daily monitoring of network buys, set specific deadlines for schedules, and ensure resolution of any billing discrepancies
* Monitor cable and syndicated buys based on audience delivery data
* Evaluate submissions and negotiate pricing
* Prepare presentation materials, encompassing all pertinent data on buy, for submission to client
* Train associates on best practices of network buying
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1-3 years of buying experience required
* Ability to perform media financial operations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven problem solving ability
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
* Proficiency with Mediabank or equivalent Inventory Management system
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc.
* Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better.
* Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do.
* Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required.
* Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with.
* Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify Exxon, and BMW.