ipsy is looking for an energetic, hardworking Brand Partnerships Coordinator who will play a vital role as part of our Merchandising & Brand Partnerships Team. You'll be responsible for meeting many important objectives including preparing presentations for brands, preparing agreements and purchase orders, managing data and reporting. Our dream candidate is an ultra-organized, proactive beauty junkie with impeccable attention to detail and lots of positive energy. This position reports to the Senior Brand Partnerships Manager in our New York City office.
* Maintain brand database and aggregate data on brand partners.
* Onboard new brands to ipsy and provide support for current partners by answering questions, tracking order status and resolving problems.
* Liaise with the Merchandising team to organize and document product samples.
* Manage collection of marketing assets from brands.
* Monitor competitor activity.
* Monitor community feedback and prepare findings for the team.
* Prospect new brand partners via social media, trade and lifestyle publications.
* Prepare sales presentations and create case studies.
* Assist Brand Partnerships Managers with agreement and PO creation.
* Ad hoc projects as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* 1-2 years of work experience in consumer facing/customer service environment preferred.
* Passion for beauty required; beauty experience a plus.
* Proactive self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
* Team player who looks to learn, grow and take on new responsibilities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google docs, Adobe InDesign and/or Keynote.
ipsy was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That's how the ipsy Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you-plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com-you're free to try new things and express who you are. ipsy Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with ipsy Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we're just getting started.
ipsy is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day-fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.
Take a look at careers.ipsy.com for some exciting opportunities to join our team. And check us out at ipsy.com, @ipsyofficial on Snapchat, and @ipsy on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.