- $108,650.00 -195,120.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
10 Bayside Terrace
JPMorgan Chase & Co. participates in a variety of Strategic Internship Programs focusing on philanthropic efforts, new talent pipelines and strategic initiatives. Drexel University Students - JP Morgan Treasury & CIO - Analyst JOB DESCRIPTION Overview:
The Treasury and the Chief Investment Office (TCIO) withinJPMorgan is responsible for firm wide asset and liability management for one ofthe world's largest global financial institutions with a $2.5 trillion balancesheet, including more than $900 billion in loans and $1.4 trillion indeposits. Because it sits at the very center of the firm, TCIO directly influencesthe composition of the firm's balance sheet as well the activities of thefirm's four main lines of business (LOBs): Asset & Wealth Management,Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, and Consumer &Community Banking.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Aggregating and managing the interest rate risk ofthe firm's four main lines of business (LOBs), primarily through a ~$250billion global investment securities portfolio.
- Managing the firm's funding and liabilities through~$250 billion in long-term debt and other funding sources, and managing nearly$400 billion of short term cash deployment activities.
- Aggregating and managing the firm's liquidity risk,including deploying the firm's excess liquidity. Also responsible forcompliance with both internal and regulatory liquidity requirements.
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural foreignexchange risk.
- Risk managing Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) onbehalf of the Mortgage Bank.
- Managing the ~$14 billion company-sponsored retirementplan.
- Managing the end to end risk-weighted asset (RWA) andcapital measurement processes across the firm, ensuring efficient andappropriate management of our capital, and managing the Firmwide Capital StressTesting process
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field at Drexel University
- Stronganalytical skills
- Keenattention to detail, with a strong control mindset Methodicalapproach to problem solving
- Effectiveorganization and communication skills
- Abilityto multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- G eneralfinancial instrument product knowledge
- I nterest in how financial institutions execute strategy andmanage risk
- AdvancedExcel skills
- MSPowerPoint proficiency a plus
*** Note: This role is open ONLY to current students of Drexel University
who have already applied to a specific job via the university job board ***
Associated topics: accountant, admin, business operational support, coordinator, fundraising, intern, information analyst, information technology consultant, public relations specialist, support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...