If you're someone who loves planning events and all of the work that goes in to making them happen, then this gig is for you! The freelance Production Assistant / Intern is responsible for supporting the production team on a part time basis, bringing to life all of Jack's creative sparks and thoughtful insights. You'll take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the go-to for making our extraordinary work happen.
What you'll be doing:
* Support the production team to execute program segments
* Coordinate communications between team members
* Assist in client communications
* Book external resources as needed/directed (crew members, facilities, travel)
* Track progress of project to ensure timelines are followed and updated accordingly
What you'll bring to Jack:
* College Degree, or degree in progress. Great Fits: Degrees in Events, Hospitality, Theater (Set Design, Stage Management, Lighting Design, etc?), and Communications
* Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
* Expert scheduling and note-taking skills.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
Who you are!
* Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker.
* Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
* Creative problem solver. You're able to change course at the drop of a hat!
* Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
* Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
Jack Morton is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational assist, administrative support, executive assistant, intern, operational support, operator, production, shift, support