A rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience performing cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties and valvuloplasties for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art hospital.
You ll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson where we re focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Cath Lab experience in an acute care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, intensive, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse