Gastroenterology Position in Minneapolis
Hospital-employed practice in affluent Midwest metro-suburb
* Excellent Endoscopy Suites with Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC).
* Fantastic patient experience scores, excellent outcomes, and very collegial environment.
* Join a hospital that is a 6-time winner of employee engagement awards.
* Use ProVation and EPIC, affiliated with largest healthcare system in the state.
* Substantial base salary, lucrative wRVU model, unlimited financial potential.
Minneapolis is Rated #1 of America's Healthiest Cities according to Forbes.
Find out what so many other educated affluent families have learned and consider this community which has experienced 93% growth.
* This county has the highest household income in the state.
* Family friendly town with water parks and amusement parks.
* Access to top rated public schools per GreatSchools.com.
* Sperling's ranked the area as one of the Safest Cities for Families with Young Children.
* Nightlife, professional sports and international airport within 30 minutes.
* Ranked 5th by Forbes as one of America's Most Affordable Cities, this fully cosmopolitan area is the industrial and cultural center.
You've been waiting for an attractive position in a really great location, and this is it...
Call me at 469-###-####, or text me at 972-###-#### for confidential consideration. Reference your name, specialty and a time to talk. I look forward to speaking with you.
David Isenberg, Sr. Search Consultant
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology