Speech Therapist (SLP) Travel
Compensation: $92,280.00 - $125,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Jackson Therapy Partners has immediate travel opportunities for experienced Speech Language Pathology professionals (SLP) in California.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a 'permanent' position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
Benefits & Perks
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...