Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jefferies Financial Group, a diversified financial services company.
The Administrative Assistant will support the FixedIncome division primarily in Travel & Expense administration. The role willreport to the Global Chief Operating Officer.
* Administer the T&E management process usingConcur
* Assist with general administrative tasks as required(answering phones, scanning, photocopying, couriering documents, etc.
* Assist with general office support such as ordering &maintaining office supplies and organizing internal/external meetings andconference calls
* Support the business on high profile projects and events
* Act as daily back-up for other Administrative Assistants(phone coverage, etc.)
* Experience using Concur preferred
* Experience working in a high pressure trading floorenvironment preferred
* Highly motivated and proactive self-starter
* Excellent communication, organization and administrativeskills with strong attention to detail
* Quick learner with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to deal with confidential data and documents.Discretion is very important
* 4-year college degree preferred
* 1-3 years of office experience preferred
* Must have proficient knowledge of Outlook, Word, Exceland PowerPoint