Position Title: Manager IT Loyalty and CRM Products
The Manager IT Loyalty and CRM is the point of contact for all strategic and tactical solutions for the designated business area. The Manager is responsible for planned initiatives, projects, and ongoing IT services, project delivery, and business partner management. The Manager leads, coaches and develops a team of crewmembers focused on solution delivery and/or operational support. The Manager will be involved in operational support of all solutions and/or applications within scope of responsibility.
The Manager is comfortable with maintaining a public profile and building relationships throughout the organization. The Manager is also able to change priorities and focus to meet business demands, excels when working on complex projects, is motivated to deliver results, and exhibits the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun.
* Function as the point of contact for all strategic and tactical solutions for the designated business area.
* Responsible for planned initiatives, projects, and ongoing IT services, project delivery, and business partner management.
* Leads, coaches and develops a team of crewmembers focused on solution delivery and/or operational support.
* Manage partnerships to develop and deliver an IT Strategy and an annual plan to support the business functions aligned to the area of responsibility including a solution and or application roadmap.
* Responsible for developing, maintaining and reporting a financial and resource plan for their area of responsibility.
* Manage the IT and assigned Business unit relationship ensuring that clear and concise requirements are understood and agreed service levels are maintained.
* Act as the escalation point for operational support to assigned portfolio applications with around the clock accessibility.
* Manage a \"portfolio\" of applications / solutions from conception to retirement.
* Responsible for establishing, tracking and improving key product metrics and KPIs for the portfolio of products in their purview.
* Partner with Strategic Sourcing organization to negotiate Business Partner contracts and service level agreements which align with business unit's requirements and expectations.
* Manage production and non-production environments through change control management.
* Ensure that JetBlue IT and business standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with company, audit, security and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure continued accountability for product and services delivery within assigned business units and across IT.
* Partner with other IT Managers to ensure alignment and drive efficiencies.
* Provide direct or indirect oversight of delivery teams for applicable portfolio initiatives.
* Take a significant role in leading and coaching direct team and/or indirect Crewmembers to support the engagement, growth and development of Succession plan for the IT department.
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
* Five (5) years progressively responsible professional experience in an IT/Business liaison role managing relationships with business customers.
* Three (3) years' experience managing large portfolios or operating budgets and delivering large scale IT projects (PMBOK, MSF, SEI, Agile Methods, RUP).
* Three (3) years' experience in software development and/or production support services.
* Three (3) years' experience with portfolio management, project delivery, and business partner management.
* Available for moderate overnight travel (up to 35%)
* In possession of valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
* Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
* Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
* Experience managing a budget
* Experience Managing a full project or initiative, including presenting recommendations to senior leadership
* Thorough knowledge of business function and thorough knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies
* Knowledge of all elements of the CRM technology stack - Data foundation, Analytics & Insights, Personalization / Marketing Engines, Channels
* Exposure to JetBlue's IT disciplines and interdependencies and business units and how their needs drive IT strategy
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
* Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
* Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
* Must fulfill safety accountabilities as prescribed by JetBlue's Safety Management System
* Promote JetBlue's #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue's Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
* Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue's confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
* Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.) and Company policies, procedures and risk controls
* Uphold JetBlue's safety performance metric goals and understand how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal Office Environment
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement Back to top
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task