- JFR Staffing
10 Bayside Terrace
Partner Manager/Sales - Work From Home Opportunity
Our client is a fast-growing consulting and training firm focused on Data Governance. For more information. Their clients include organizations in various industries around the world. They partner with software vendors to produce end-to-end solutions for our clients.
They are currently seeking a full time Partner Manager/Sales candidate located anywhere in the US (preferred in New Jersey). This position requires up to 50% national travel, the remaining time the job can be completed remotely.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Cultivate and grow relationships among all Information business partners
- Attain sales targets for channel partner sales through inbound lead generation
- Develop strategies to drive new leads and increase revenue
- Assist partner sales persons and Information Asset sales opportunities to find new opportunities and grow existing accounts
- Handle partner C-Level executive relationships
- Develop partner marketing plans and events
- Educate Partners on Information Asset offerings
- Develop materials needed by partners
- Strategize and prospect on opportunistic partnerships by research, identifying key players and generating interest
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with Information Asset s contract guidelines and policies
- Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous working experience as an Partnerships Manager and achieving all goals
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant filed
- Proven ability to sell to Fortune 500 companies
- Prior experience selling professional services
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Must have sold Informatica and related services in the past
- Strong relationships with Informatica field sales and services
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- Energetic, team player
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, manager, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...