- Monitor, manage and resolve customer tickets
- Participate/ conduct customer calls and provide updates
- Create deployment plan, packages and be part of deployments
- Work with IBM for ticket resolution
- Support SLA reporting and monitoring
- Analyze client needs, and system requirements
- Create technical design documents for IBM TRIRIGA
- Perform systems improvements and performances
- Participate in discovery and analysis of client needs
- Support development of proposals
- Responsible for the implementation of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform
- Hands-on configuration, testing and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Trouble-shoot and provide resolution to production and non-production issues
- Perform enhancement activities
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.