- JOHANNA FOODS
- $162,540.00 -162,540.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
- Directs and plans the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, workers compensation insurance, life insurance, FSA, 401K plans and union-defined benefit pension plans).
- Provides excellent service and quality benefits plans, investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and supervises and monitors benefits administration.
- Designs employee benefits plans and provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
- Participates in the conduct of workplace investigations involving employee complaints, concerns, performance deficiencies, grievances, harassment complaints, etc.
- Recommends remedies/solutions to address problems emerging from investigations.
- Advises managers and supervisors on the use of the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Counsels managers on effective ways of handling conflict, conducting difficult discussions, processing grievances/complaints and other employment relationship issues.
- Advises employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective bargaining agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification processes.
- Maintains legally compliant, up-to-date Employee Handbooks and HR Policy/Procedure manuals, documents and forms, and ensures that they are related to and supportive of the business and values of JFI, and that they incorporate best practices in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organization Development.
- 6 to 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions in both union and non-union environments.
- Specialized training in employment law, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, benefits administration, and collective bargaining/labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources referrals and organizations, and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, director, guidance, leader, leadership, monitor, senior director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...