- Johnson Controls
901 Delaware St
What you will do
The Installation and Services Sales Manager - Owner installation/service sales team within a defined area of Johnson Controls. Responsible for bookings growth, expanding relationships and wallet share with our existing customers, growing new business and growing and maintaining service bookings and revenues to achieve organizational objectives. This position will play an integral part in building upon, and expanding legacy customer relationships, expanding wallet share within assigned accounts. Additionally, this role is responsible for expanding into new \"services\" space including moves/additional that falls below the Solutions position within the assigned district or branch territory.
How you will do it
* Responsible for sales plan achievement of assigned geographic Area within Johnson Controlsl for all Owner/Core sales activities for the fire alarm, security, fire sprinkler and fire suppression businesses.
* Manage the day-to-day activities of the district or branch Owner/Core sales team ensuring we meet or exceed customer, employee and sales goal expectations.
* ? Partner with Area Sales and General Managers to develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to develop new business and maintain existing business.
* Review and monitor sales performance, and refine sales strategies as required to ensure employee successfully meets assigned goals and objectives. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
* Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the district or branch.
* Ensure the sales force receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
* Build, hire, develop and align a high-performing team
* Focus on high level customer (internal and external) networking and drive growth through collaboration and customer success.
* Grow and retain the recurring revenue base and associated service revenue by directly coaching/mentoring/training the Owner/Core Security / Customer Care and System Integrity sales teams.
* Work as a team with other area and nationally based core and solutions sales leaders to leverage best practices and achieve company objectives.
* Act as a direct line of support for the Area General and Area Sales Managers for all Core high volume related sales activities as required.
* Develop business plans for the territory including business development strategies, sales staffing, sales market assignments, strategic customer development and industry relations
* Meet with key clients to assist sales representatives with building and enhancing relationships, negotiating and closing deals. Leverage this time for ride along coaching and mentoring.
* Ensure that the corporate sales philosophy is executed in securing quality business approved contractual terms, and profitable pricing practices
* Responsible for administering, communicating and complying with all company policies and procedures, whether formally or informally communicated
What we look for
* Demonstrated skills, ability and comfort managing a high volume/transaction sales team.
* Comfortable leading and working in teams, experienced at project management and successful selling at all customer levels.
* Able to create and develop solutions to customer needs while meeting objectives.
* Committed to developing and organizing a multi-talented team.
* Business acumen
* Excellent communication and team building skills with a strong understanding of inter-departmental relations.
* Proven time management skills, prioritization and delivery against deadlines.
* Experience in managing a team through a transition or significant organizational change
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Associated topics: branch manager, management, manager, manager of sales, sales director, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...