Loading some great jobs for you...
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Healthcare is recruiting for an EHS&S Manager to be located in Las Piedras, Puerto Rico.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Las Piedras, PR, is one of the worlds largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the worlds most trusted brands, among them JOHNSONS® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The EHS&S Manager will be responsible for the environmental, health, safety, and sustainability (EHS&S) infrastructure and development of EHS&S team. Will partner with company management to develop strategic plans, execute and direct projects and programs designed to ensure the attainment of the companys goals relative to environmental, health, safety, and sustainability outcomes. Will drive, monitor and report progress against these strategies and goals. Must demonstrate a broad knowledge Local, State and Federal regulations and ability to work effectively with regulatory agencies.
• Be responsible for execution of an EHS Management System and lead programs and activities that drive continuous improvement sustaining ISO14001 certification and improving EHS&S performance.
• Have sound working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local EHS&S laws, as well as J&J Standards, and interprets requirements to client groups.
• Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal EHS&S laws and regulations.
• Ensure compliance with local government regulations pertaining to environmental, health, and safety, and handles contract with appropriate agencies.
• Assure compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Serve as the facility contact for all EHS&S regulatory agencies such as EPA, PA DEP, OSHA.
• Be responsible for periodic reports and metrics ensuring that all pertinent documentation is prepared, maintained, and submitted in a timely manner to regulatory agencies, J&J, McNeil and others, according to the requirements.
• Lead the Las Piedras site in developing and sustaining a culture of safety, through a matrix of area owners, program leaders and safety committees that promote employee engagement and accountability.
• Lead Las Piedras EHSS team to meet J&J Corporate metrics and support of site activities.
• Provide the necessary resources and assures to complete on time any safety related matter.
• A Bachelor’s or higher degree in Science or Engineering is required. A Master of Science degree in an EHS&S related discipline is preferred.
• At least eight (8) years of overall experience within a regulated Industry is required.
• Experience working in pharmaceutical, OTC, or consumer packaged goods manufacturing is highly preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years leading teams or direct people management is strongly preferred.
• Experience leading an EHS program in a manufacturing environment is required.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal Environmental Health & Safety regulations is required.
• Strong technical background with experience handling internal/external audits and regulatory agencies is desired.
• Project Management experience is preferred.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish is required.
• Availability to travel up 10% of the time.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...