* Support end to end business development activities, primarily focusing on lead generation through research. Ultimately through this process, the plan is to grow the candidate into a brokerage role.
* Support brokerage team with research on various businesses and industries
* Monitor and report on M&A activity
* Monitor annual meeting dates for various prospects
* Provide thorough relationship analysis of team members with various prospects via LinkedIn
* Take initiative to develop short-list of targets
* Manage a salesforce database based on various prospecting stages
* Assist in the development of prospecting materials
* Participate prospecting program with the brokerage team
* Maintain and update the Brokerage Team's market research database and activities with JLL's CRM system (Spider).
* Contact and communicate with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords and brokers
* Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for clients
* Effectively utilize all internal JLL groups and internal JLL databases to support business development.
* Work with research and other team members to compile market information and statistics on the local commercial real estate market. Conduct research, collect information and assemble materials on market fundamentals, ownership, tenants, and economic analysis.
* Conduct research at a designated level to support presentation materials, publications, reports and deliverables to the brokerage team. Assist brokerage professionals through the completion of market surveys, data analysis and other deliverables.
* Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
* Participate in Brokerage Team meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge / trends.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate preferred
* Entry level to 3 years of work experience in Commercial Real Estate
* Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
* Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
* Real Estate license preferred.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device's operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task