CIB-North American Product Manager for Cash Concentration-Associate/VP-Liquidity Solutions-New York
Req #: 180089703
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Product Management
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at
About Liquidity Solutions
The Liquidity Solutions team has responsibility for all liquidity management and cash investment products and revenues for the clients of the TS division. Product Managers and Client Solutions Specialists work in partnership with the TS Sales & Relationship organizations to structure cash deposit, concentration, pooling and investment solutions for their clients.
Objective: Accountable for the North American (\"NA\") Cross Currency Physical Cash Concentration product set, reporting to the NA Cash Concentration Product Team Lead. The product set includes a number of services, including cross currency cash concentration, multibank sweeping and just-in time funding, as well as notional pooling. This individual will broadly focus on the strategy definition, development execution and day to day management to ensure client focused delivery of market viable, profitable, operationally supported, regulatory compliant, and risk controlled solutions.
* Have strong understanding of NA market requirements, and contribute to global product and development strategy for cash concentration products, including integration into GLASS transformation program.
* Collaborate with Sales & Client Solutions teams to identify innovative, new product capabilities & client solutions. Work with teams to define, document and socialize common region-specific & global solutions by client segment.
* Develop strategy to position, price, promote and implement Cash Concentration products within the NA market.
* Execute 'Ready to Launch' plan for new product introductions and enhancement within region and globally in conjunction with EMEA and APAC product partners.
* Maintain business oversight and manage day to day priorities for NA physical cash concentration products.
* Own business issues end to end and coordinate with functional partners to drive resolution. Ensure effective escalation of business issues when required.
* Produce and monitor monthly reports of key performance indicator (KPI) to manage P&L and identify emerging balance and revenue trends.
* Provide expert support to front, middle and back office functional partners.
* Proactively ensure that all internal and external product information and documentation is kept current.
* Identify training opportunities and deliver to Sales, Client Solutions, Implementations and Service organizations
Risk, Regulatory & Remediation Management
* Actively identify, manage, and remediate any risk issues. Reinforce culture of compliance and risk ownership. Understand regulatory changes and execute changes as required to comply.
* Maintain a strong end-to-end product management control framework, including risk and remediation management, on-boarding, operational, credit, legal, tax and compliance.
* Keep attuned to changes in the legal and regulatory environment and ability to assess potential impact for the cash concentration product set, client and competitors.
* Develop understanding of \"Know Your Product\" and other risk/control related frameworks and processes.
* Actively support automation of processes/reporting & reducing manual customizations.
* Develop a strong understanding of the NA cash concentration products and client drivers for product selection.
* Build strong rapport and engage with liquidity product managers & functional partners both regionally and globally.
* Previous experience in cash concentration product set strongly preferred
* Proven product, operational or business management experience
* Exposure to regulatory environment and risk and remediation frameworks preferred
* At least 4 years previous banking and/or Treasury Services experience
* Liquidity and investment product knowledge desired
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail are required
* Inquisitive nature with advanced problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in MS Office suite of products, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders to support the product offering
* Strong project management skills
* Innate focus on risk and control management
* Basic knowledge of cash management and liquidity products with 2+ years of Liquidity management experience preferred
* Bachelors degree required