Corporate & Investment Bank - Markets Macro Mgt -Executive Administrative Assistant
Req #: 190024718
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Admin/Secretarial
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Job Description -
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making and coordinate efforts with the Assistant supporting a global head of business in addition to supporting a team of your own. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include heavy meeting and travel coordination, submitting expenses, answering phones, processing invoices. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. This role is a back-up to the business head's Assistant the two of you will work closely in partnership to support the demands of each day.
Hours are 7:30/8:00am - 4:30/5:00pm EST (plus the willingness to work overtime as the business needs).
* Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
* Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation
* Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
* Provide support to visiting senior managers
* Coordinate recurring board meetings / events and prepare documents for distribution
* Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls
* Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
* Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies
* Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
* Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite with expanded PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Candidates should have Expense policy and Patrol knowledge (internal)
* Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, excellent telephone etiquette and presents a professional dress code
* Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
* Ability to work closely and in partnership with other Assistants
* Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays.
* Absolute tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
* Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
* Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
* Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
* Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
* The ability to be an integral member of the team