KELLY IT has an opening for a Desktop Support tech for our client in Downtown Portland.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and other desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and other peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and other peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the net
- Experience upgrading from Office 7 to Office 10 or 16
- Experience upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Excellent technical knowledge of pcs and desktop hardware.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Windows 7, Windows 2000/2003/2008 experience
- Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support
If you are interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies aroundthe globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunitieswill help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your careertoday.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.
Associated topics: client, desktop, front desk, help desk, information technology, support analyst, support specialist, technician, technician iii, technician iv