GUCCI Assistant Buyer - Mens Belts, Silks, Hats, Gloves And Sunglasses
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic-Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Assistant Buyer for Men's Belts, Sunglasses, Soft Accessories and Men's Silks ensures the flow of merchandise into the business through timely and close dialogue with Inventory Planning, Customer Service, WW Merchandising, and WW Corporate Retail. He/she supports the Buyer to manage the inventory by providing scheduled reporting and recommendations for actions. The Assistant Buyer is expected to analyze stock to sales ratios and/or timely replenishment through allocations and consolidations in collaboration with Inventory Planning team.
* Track and recap deliveries weekly and react to ensure value and percentage shipped is aligned with seasonal targets and improved on LY with close collaboration with Inventory Planning team; * Collaborate with Inventory Planning on timely allocation of newness to drive sales and sell through while prioritizing key locations; * Advise Buyer on reorder opportunities by forecasting to replenish stock and keep sales momentum; * Analyze selling reports to identify stock movements, balance sales vs stock ratios by store in collaboration with Inventory Planning team; * Propose store-opening assortments to Buyer and partner with Inventory Planning on stock levels for new stores/refurbishments/floor moves.
* Timely execution of weekly standard reporting, analyzes and recommends actions to Buyer; * End of month analysis, pricing initiatives, and ad-hoc analysis as needed; * Prepare final selling reports for Buy Prep; * Prepare selling reports and analysis for store visits.
* Support Buyer to maximize sales and results by store through collaborating with Visual Merchandising to maximize exposure of best sellers, optimize floor capacity, and support brand initiatives - Minimum in store travel 3 days per quarter; * In store presence to work with Visual Merchandising, gain insights into business by location, and motivate selling teams; * Motivate sales force and provide product knowledge support to the stores; * Lead by example with a high standard of professionalism, positive attitude, and desire to be at Gucci; * Frequent communication of new product arrivals, business trends and elicitation of feedback.
Seasonal Buying Campaign Support
* Required international travel up to 2 times a year; * Ensures all buy preparation is created and distributed to all relevant team members; * Ensures integrity of order information and buying tools; * Responsible for seasonal buy recaps for internal and WW assortment reviews; * Supports Buyer in articulating assortment strategies to internal, WW, and Retail partners.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry; * Bachelor's Degree in Fashion, Business or a related discipline is required; * Flexibility to travel with short notice and to work a demanding schedule which can include on an ad-hoc basis evenings, weekends, and holidays; * Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; * Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
Gucci America Inc Associated topics: banking solution, commercial loan, loan, loan officer, mortgage loan, mortgage loan officer, mortgage servicing officer, personal banker i, personal banker iii, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.