Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic-Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Associate Business Planner will be responsible for extensive data analysis, financial retail data modeling, and data entry, and will support all the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the Company. More specifically, this role will work very closely with the Senior Business Planning Manager to develop sales targets by store that reflect the nuances of our Retail, Outlet and eCommerce network as well as by departments, maximizing each categories' potential.
* Develop detailed sales projections for diverse audiences (Retail Management, Merchandising, Finance);
* Coordinate cross-functional participation in goal setting;
* Track and summarize the impact of calendar shifts and non-recurring events on sales;
* Analyze and summarize spend vs. open-to-buy, ensure alignment with sales goals;
* Track and communicate performance vs. targets;
* Perform complex analysis to plan non-financial retail metrics;
* Provide primary review of reporting prepared by Junior Analyst; prepare reporting as needed;
* Support Senior Director in the preparation of strategy presentations and business recaps;
* Develop clear and visually impactful summaries for store visits;
* Additional projects and assignments as needed.
* BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
* Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing wide, complex arrays of data;
* Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics;
* The ability to multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
* Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
* Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
* Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment;
* 1 year of experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization is preferred.
Gucci America Inc