KeyBanc Capital Markets is recognized as one of the nation s leading providers of investment research. Our analysts go beyond traditional equities research: we relentlessly uncover detail on trends and underlying issues that impact the financial performance of the companies we cover. We augment quantitative research by performing site visits and in-person meetings with senior management to ensure we deliver valuable perspective to investors.
Our team of 34 analysts, many considered the top in their field, cover more than 560 individual companies. Some of our coverage industries include consumer, energy, basic materials, industrial, healthcare, real estate, and technology sectors.
About the Job
Position reports to the Sr. Business Analyst, Equity Research. Under general supervision provides support to a team of senior analysts and associates in Equity Research. This position will represent their team in a professional manner and balance multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides administrative support to assigned group in NY office.
- Efficiently manages calendars, expense reports, and travel arrangements for the team.
- Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and a working knowledge of department procedures and operations.
- Log alerts for client activity in CRM System (BD Vision) on behalf of Analyst
- Screens telephone calls, routes to appropriate analyst or take detailed message.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be resourceful and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure in a periodically intense environment.
- The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and as a key team player.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2-3 years office experience
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and follow-through skills
- Ability to work under pressure, support and assist counterparts
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: business analyst, capital, commercial, commission, consultant, credit, market, insurer, investment, pricing