- Kforce Finance & Accounting
Customer Service/Call Center
10 Bayside Terrace
Kforce has a client in search of a Client Service Specialist in Jersey City, NJ. The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients. This is a part-time position that will average 20 hours per week (between 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday).
- Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service related issues as well as account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations
- Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch
- Work with Senior Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Senior Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues; Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry protocols
- Ensure that all paperwork, policy and procedures for client requests have been adhered to in order to satisfy compliance requirements
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Strong attention to detail
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgement to mitigate risk for the firm
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: desktop, front desk, help, help desk, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, support, technician, technician ii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...