- Kforce Inc.
- $76,763.33 -125,470.00/year*
500 Homestead Ln
Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Hershey, Pennsylvania (PA).Summary:The client is hiring for a temporary (contracted) Master Data Analyst initially focusing on the technical aspects of migrating from an ECC 6.0 environment to S/4HANA. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the re-implementation of the company's core business process and ERP platform.Centralized master data management is a critical component of Hershey's new SAP environment and it will have impact on numerous functions within the company. The position will need to provide services to all facilities and assigned functions within agreed upon service levels to maintain business speed and continuance. Failure to meet performance objectives can cause stoppage of production, on-time deliveries to customers, or timely recording of financial results. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for entering and modifying data in the SAP enterprise databases as defined by policy and procedure. This will be done within defined policy and procedures, meeting agreed upon data entry SLA's, in compliance and with problem resolution as required.Specific ongoing duties include:
- Interface with Business and IT team members, taking a lead role in the analysis, research, and resolution of master data issues
- Understand the global use of Master Data to recommend and support uniform processes globally
- Understanding and tracking Master Data enhancement requests to include detailed needs and requirements
- Develop business rules and processes that support and enforce data quality standards
- Perform ongoing master data profiling to identify data defects and execute data quality remediation action
- Set up items/values as appropriate
- Modify and Clean up Master file in accordance with and as defined by procedure
- Confirm data access and usage of data is for its intended purpose
- 3+ years of experience in Master Data Management, business analysis preferred or related field preferred
- Data Analysis and conversion experience with SAP (preferably SAP ECC 6.0 and S/4HANA)
- Manual data migration experience
- Experience in data cleansing, classification and coding of transactions
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated capability of developing and maintaining internal and external positive and professional relationship
- Able to support travel as needed
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working with a global process manufacturing company is desired
- SAP MDM experience
- Experience in data cleansing, classification and coding of transactions preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data engineer, data integration, data manager, data scientist, database, database administrator, erp, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...