* 8 years of progressive corporate finance and/or financial planning & analysis experience; preferably in a global software organization
* Working knowledge of the financial services or banking industry, as well as software development processes highly preferred
* Strategic thinker with strong business acumen who can understand the -big picture-, operationalize concepts/ideas, anticipate risks and issues, and prioritize and manage action plans to deliver successful outcomes in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to keep sensitive data confidential and secure
* Highly adept at successfully navigating and managing change; communicates change effectively and completely, models effective behaviors, builds commitment and overcomes resistance, and monitors transition and results
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Hours Associated topics: analyse, analysis, analyze, business, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment fund, legal, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.