- Kforce Inc.
18 Brentwood Ct
Kforce has a client in search of a High Performance Computing (HPC) Engineer in Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ).Summary:This individual will be directly involved in the engineering and architecture of HPC environment and will set the go forward model for the Company Securities HPC environment. They will work with development and technical support teams on application and/or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support. They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Company Securities Platform Management environments. The successful candidate must possess solid problem solving, analytical, technical, written and oral communication skills. The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning.Duties Include:
- Acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: analog, architecture, cadence, catia, circuit, engg, engineer i, plc, schema, semiconductor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...