- Kforce Inc.
- $105,110.00 -163,220.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10 Bayside Terrace
Kforce has a client in search of a Middle Office Business Analyst in Jersey City, NJ. This will be a temp to perm role.
- The primary responsibilities will include eliciting business requirements from business users and subject matter experts, define and document requirements, write functional specifications, and perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams
- Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead development of common standards and tools
- Assist in operational rollout and support
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization
- Gather requirements from the business line users for various systems
- Fully document all requirements and solutions
- Liaise with internal and external technology partners
- Work closely with administration, technology, and operations partners
- Participate in releases, perform system integration testing
- Perform/organize user acceptance testing
- Prepare project status reports for Senior Management
- Use strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written business requirements and functional specifications
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Financial experience a must
- BA Mid office
- Front to back trade flows
- Requires both independent (self-motivated) work and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions)
- Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners; Understand and analyze business processes & workflows
- Requires understanding of the Structured Finance business and an interest to further develop this knowledge
- SQL knowledge to troubleshoot
- Middle office applications experience is required
- Asset Servicing experience ideal
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, business systems analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, investment analyst, monitor, strategy, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...