- Kforce Inc.
10 Bayside Terrace
Kforce has a client in search of a Subject Matter Expert/Thought Leader III in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).Key Tasks:
- Perform risk assessments, evaluate data provided by application and business owners, know when to question conventional wisdom, and assist with providing solution and overcome roadblocks relating to the onboarding of applications to the IAM eco-system
- Drive and lead onboarding application to the center keeping control mindset and thoroughly complete Risk assessment to ensure IAM key controls are enabled and could operate effectively; Perform/Guide and be hands-on support on risk assessment, control testing defined by the client, integrate with IAM tools and partner with stakeholders diligently to address any gaps and provide timely recommendation and follow through closure of the remediation; Work within project timeline and assist stakeholders to better understand the requirements and guide them through completion
Major Responsibilities:The Technology Architect will be assessing controls, integrating information systems to IAM tools and processes. Specifically, the position is responsible for:
- Lead the project to ensure IAM key controls are enabled for the information system
- Responsible for following established guidelines and identifying and resolving gaps
- Individual at this level is expected to use independence of thought which would fall under the client's acceptable risk level and processes but to refer more complex problems to supervisors or other experts
- Individual would be expected to follow the work flow, company process, and to collaborate with stakeholders to ensure success
- Accountable for regular reporting or process administration as owner
- Analyze, risk assess and test relevant information security controls
- Typically, 10+ years of relevant consulting and/or industry and functional experience
- Identity Access Management - Strong knowledge and have demonstrated 8+ years of experience
- Information security - Strong knowledge and have demonstrated 6+ years hands on experience
- IT risk management - Strong knowledge and have demonstrated 3~5 years' hands on experience
- IT audit - Strong knowledge and have worked with auditors/regulators
- Financial services experience - Preferred banking industry and worked within IT department
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...