- Kforce Inc.
10 Bayside Terrace
Kforce has a client in search of a UX Designer in Jersey City, NJ.
The UX Designer must have a fundamental understanding of user and business centered user interface design, information design, interaction design and site structure. The candidate must be familiar with current design and technology trends and methodologies. They must employ a combination of outstanding creative design ability and advanced technical skills to drive innovation across multiple platforms and develop pioneering art and graphic solutions to support web-based projects.
The candidate should have the ability to formulate wireframes, prototypes, story boards and produce deliverables within tight deadlines. They need strong communication skills and excel at championing the experience design on behalf of the users.
We are looking for a candidate who is capable of managing other UX professionals and partners from development or business teams.
- Lead and contribute a creative, dynamic design of a great experience for our customers across desktop, web-based and mobile applications
- Responsible for understanding business and user requirements and work with product managers and developers to improve user efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction
- Involvement in user research activities including usability testing, interviews, work studies and heuristic evaluations. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to product and development teams
- Contribute to the long-term vision of our platforms from a user perspective
- Provide creative leadership on new product ideas and keep abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Work with the visual design team to implement visual styles that support platform branding, look and feel, and increase user effectiveness
- Create and maintain user interface and visual design standards and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience design
- UX Designer, Web based projects
- Be comfortable in a leadership or team member role
- Great collaboration and individual problem-solving skills required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui, ui designer, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux designer, ux ui designer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...