is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine s Most Admired Healthcare Company for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will\\: * Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
* Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
* Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.