Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Desktop Architect to join our Digital Business Transformation organization.
* Lead development of roadmaps and participate in the standards process for security solutions and partner with Architecture teams to develop solution designs
* Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of system engineering
* Drive to deliver technology and products in the roadmap on schedule and with the highest quality
* Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out plans and procedures, ensuring schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met
* Provide last tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
* Create documentation required to support all deployed solutions
* Minimum of eight years of experience in an IT environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field from an accredited college/university
* Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
* Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
* Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
* In depth knowledge of SCCM, Microsoft Deployment Technology (MDT/OSD), Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Win7/8/10). Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix UPM/AppSense), Microsoft Bitlocker, Microsoft Office Suite (2007, 2013 and/or 365), Browsers (IE, Chrome, Edge). Scripting technologies such as VBScript, PowerShell or AutoIT Script
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative officer, administrative staff, document, food, operation, operational support, operations director, support