Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Chairman's Communications to join our Global Corporate Affairs organization.
* Lead the development and implementation of a communications strategy for the Global Chairman, particularly in support of the strengthening of KPMG's global strategy
* Draft and deliver high quality and engaging communications across a range of channels to support the internal and external voice and reputation of the Global Chairman
* Work closely and constructively with the Global Chairman to devise and drive a creative firm-wide transformation in how the Global Chairman communicates internally and externally
* Prepare and execute the external communications and social media strategy for the Global Chairman
* Ensure alignment among senior leaders on all key strategic communications and messaging
* Develop and manage a dynamic, robust and consistent strategy for producing social media content
* Minimum ten years of corporate communications experience; preferably from a professional services firm
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Media Studies, Public Relations or a related field from an accredited college or university; post-graduate qualification is preferred
* Experience in corporate and external communications, substantial internal communications, and media relations and change management work as a Corporate Communications leader
* Strong understanding of communications practices, methodologies and trends, as well as traditional media, digital and social platforms
* Excellent writer, thought leader and analyst of global economic, and regulatory and political developments; Demonstrated experience as a speechwriter, writing news and opinion led articles and social and online media
* Additional language skills is highly desirable
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.