Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Business Tax Services practice.
* Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 to emerging businesses
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
* Build and manage client relationships
* Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
* Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
* Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
* A minimum of two years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
* Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Masters in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
* Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships ,and a solid knowledge of FAS 109
* Excellent advisory and compliance skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
* Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business, business finance, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, inspect, market