Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Recruiting Technologies to join our Human Resources organization.
* Support design and implementation strategy for recruiting technology throughout candidate recruitment to hire
* Serve as a configuration professional tasked with assisting in design, participating in development, testing activities, and user training activities
* Participate in recruiting and onboarding digital transformation initiatives
* Assist in identifying benefits and risks to solution proposals and advise the team on recommendations to remedy or improve customer experience with technology
* Help with identifying process and configuration gaps to provide consultative solutions that achieve desired future state operational outcomes and efficiencies
* Minimum three years of recruiting technology system implementation, configuration, testing, analysis, and process design experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Experience with Avature applicant tracking systems (ATS) is required; system integration experience with video interviewing systems (HireVue, Montage, or similar), virtual event systems, and neuroscience-based games assessment platforms (Pymetrics or similar) is preferred
* ATS data mapping, migration, and system cutover experience preferred
* Enterprise data warehouse integration experience preferred
* Client-facing experience in presenting and making recommendations, as well as fielding questions from leadership, preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition