Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Financial Due Diligence for our Deal Advisory practice.
* Execute on a broad range of data and analytic techniques at the direction of KPMG and client leaders
* Research and study the business for a given project; critically dissect the strategy and lead the development of insightful analysis
* Author, prepare, and deliver marketing and training materials for all professional levels
* Collaborate with Deal Advisory and Strategy teams to provide deep business analytics and integrate findings into product deliverables
* Own or participate in every component of a client deliverable, from identifying client needs to producing the final presentation and reports
* A minimum of three years of experience in strategy consulting, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, transaction services, advisory, public accounting or financial audit
* Bachelor's degree with a Master's degree strongly preferred in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance or Economics
* Experience in project management, including planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
* Superior analytical skills using financial modeling, research, and accounting analysis; proficiency with financial research tools
* An understanding of statistical techniques such as regression, clustering, A/B testing, and time series modeling/forecasting
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people potentially including C-level executives, and explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.